Recipes by Nourish and Revive
Heidi’s Grain-Free Granola (Gluten-Free)
- 4 C Unsweetened Coconut Chips
- 2 C Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 3 C Assorted Nuts (Cashews, Pecans, Almonds, etc.)
- 1 C Dried Currants
- 2 C Dried Cranberries
- 2 C Large Seeds (Pumpkin, Sunflower)
- 5 Tbl Small Seeds (Flax, Black/White Sesame, Chia)
- 1-2 Tbl Honey (depending upon your desired sweetness)
- 4 Tbl Butter
Directions: This is the easiest recipe that takes about 5 minutes. This makes a large batch, so share with friends!
- In a very large pan, over medium heat, sauté coconut chips, flakes & nuts in butter.
- When golden brown, remove from the heat & mix in the rest of the ingredients (except honey). Mix well.
- Add honey and mix to coat well. Add more honey if you are trying to make clusters.