ALLERGY & SENSITIVITY SUPPORT AND CLEARING
The leading all-natural specialist in King, Kitsap and Snohomish Counties for environmental allergens!
Are you tired of having allergies?
A detox program that focuses on creating healthy eating patterns. Accelerated Allergy Clearing Technique (AACT) is an all-natural, pain-free method for helping support your allergies and sensitivities.
Book An Appointment
Fast Start Allergy SupportStart Anytime!
All-Natural support for seasonal, animal, dust or mold allergies.
Current Client AACTStart Anytime!
All-Natural Allergy Clearing for seasonal, animal, dust, mold or food allergies.
See Pricing for Follow Up Visit
How THE Allergy care service Helped People Just Like YOU!
"Heidi is very Intuitive and makes you feel so comfortable with what she does! I had three Allergy Clearings and am about 75 percent better than what I was before!I was at my wits end and had tried Acupuncture and everything else just so I could breathe!"~TC
"Heidi is absolutely amazing. I went to see her for my allergies. I had TERRIBLE allergies to my own cat! She did an allergy clearing with me, and I honestly can not say enough how much of a difference it's made! Truly incredible work. I have ZERO allergies to my cat now. I would highly recommend Heidi to anyone dealing with allergies."~LB
we've also been reviewed in...
Do you suspect you have food allergies?
Here is an easy guide to self-test using an elimation guide.
Would you prefer LAB Work?
Purchase AT-HOME Allergy Test Kits.
ENVIRONMENTAL ALLERGY SYMPTOMS
Take charge of your allergies - NOW!
Book your Fast Start Allergy Support
Here in the Pacific Northwest, we deal with a special environmental issue -- mold. Nourish and Revive has the most common mold allergens available to for testing and clearing. Molds are a natural part of the life cycle of all decaying plant and food materials. Mold spores are prevalent in the air, indoors and outside. Most common foods, fresh and prepared, contain a variety of molds.
- Acremonium: Formerly known as Cephalosporium. Found in soil, damp paper, fabric dust and wood by- products. This commonly attributes to the ‘cork taint’, a musty or moldy off-odor, in wine.
- Alternaria, Epicoccum, Sporobolomyces: As a result of decomposing plants, molding vegetables and fruits.
- Aspergillus: A soil fungus found in composts, hay, damp vegetation, damp fabrics, grains, fruits, soy sauce, cheeses, corn and peanuts.
- Aureobasidium Mix: Found in in soil, forest soils, fresh water, plants, fruit, marine estuary sediments, wood and indoors. Widespread, where moisture accumulates, especially in bathrooms and kitchens, shower curtains, tile grout and window sills.
- Cladosporium Mix: Found on living and dead plant material. Cladosporium spores are wind-dispersed and they are often extremely abundant in outdoor air.
- Pullularia: As a result of decaying plants and soil.
- Botrytis: Resulting in moldy fruits, grapes and some flowers.
- Fusarium: Found on vegetables, beans, whole grains, flours, decaying plants and houseplants.
- Hormodendrum: Found on leaves, rotting plants, decaying trees, rotting wood and leftover foods. It appears as black specks on windows, damp walls and corners & damp, stored clothing.
- Penicillium: Grows on fruits, breads, cheese, the surface of jams and condiments, damp shoes and clothing.
- Stachybotrys: Dark, black mold, living in: wall board, paper, fabrics and carpet backing, resulting from water damage.