- I love frozen grapes, one of my favorite sweet treats. (Another awesome infographic from Mark Hyman, MD)
- Health benefits of grapes
This Recipe is linked to the Coconut Mama
- 6 boiled eggs, cooled (I used farm fresh local eggs)
- 3 slices of cooked bacon, cooled (Local, pasture raised)
- 5 tablespoons of Coconut Oil Mayonnaise
- 2-3 tablespoons of shredded cheddar cheese (raw milk cheese is best)
How to Make Applesauce
- 12 medium apples, peeled, cored and sliced (I use this apple peeler/corer/slicer)
- 2 sticks cinnamon
This Recipe is linked to Multiply Delicious
- 1 cup sweet potato, peeled and shredded
- 1 cup carrots, peeled and shredded
- 4 teaspoons coconut flour
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- dash of nutmeg
- coconut oil for cooking
- In a large mixing bowl add coconut flour, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and salt and whisk to combine. Add shredded sweet potato and carrots and toss to evenly coat with coconut flour mixture.
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs together. Add to sweet potato and carrots and mix to evenly incorporate.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add coconut oil, just enough to slightly cover the bottom of skillet. Spoon the mixture into cakes that are about 4 to 6 diameters and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden. Only flip once like you would a pancake.
- Makes about 6 to 8 cakes, depends on the size you make them.